Business and Corporate Support
Why you should choose REACH
- Over 85% of REACH graduates find employment within 6 months of graduating.
- Over 50% of REACH graduates receive salary increases or promotions within their first year of employment.
- REACH has trained over 12,000 disadvantaged youth to date across 5 training centres in Vietnam.
- REACH is a Stars Foundation Impact Award winner chosen out of 1500 NGOs working with underpriviledged children.
- REACH was among the 20 most impactful organisations selected by EPIC Foundation in 2015.
- The Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA) declared REACH among the most outstanding organisations carrying out socio-economic development projects in Vietnam.
- In 2014, REACH was the grand prize winner of Project Inspire: 5 Minutes to Change the World at INSEAD, jointly presented by the Singapore Committee for UN Women and MasterCard.
To contact our Executive Director, Ms Pham Thi Thanh Tam to discuss partnership opportunities, click here.
To contact our Marketing & Fundraising Officer Ms Mai regarding goods in kind, click here
REACH is always looking for committed partners in the business community who can
help us tackle one of Vietnam's biggest challenges - youth
By working together, we can make
a significant difference in communities across Vietnam while
reinforcing your company's commitment to corporate social
How you can help:
- Financial support: donations (public or anonymous) or corporate fundraising.
- In-kind support: whether it's hair products for our hairdressing classes, computer software for our IT students or in-country venue support.
- Surplus and/or used equipment: we're always in need of classroom equipment, such as chairs, tables and desks, used computers and used work clothing for our graduates. Our Sales and Marketing classes can always make good use of product displays, marketing posters, and other sales materials to make their classrooms more practical.
- Technical support: legal advice, consulting services, business coaching for our staff or volunteers to coach our trainers in English.
- Project-based support from your staff: project management assistance, fundraising assistance, volunteer assignments.
Are you a Business in Vietnam?
If you want to speak to us about employing our graduates, please contact our Business to Youth Co-ordinators in Hanoi (Ph: 04 3762 4772) Da Nang (Ph 0511 3628 555) or Hue (Ph 054 3545 241) or email email@example.com
If you are a 5-Star hotel based in Hanoi and would like to join our Youth Career Initiative program, please contact our Marketing & Fundraising Manager Ms Mai.
If you would like to hold a fundraising event for REACH in Vietnam, please contact Ms Mai.
Some ideas include:
- Trivia nights
- Long-distance bike rides
- Casual Friday donations
- Charity auctions
- Office morning tea
- Employee fundraising challenges
- Corporate functions
- Holiday Season donation partnerships