Job title: Communications and Event Officer
• Maintain and monitor contact with media and coordinate response to media requests
• Ensure compliance of REACH’s communications guidelines among REACH staff.
• Regularly maintain and update REACH website, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Blog), and corporate newsletters with project information, results, events and stories.
• Produce brochures, presentations, press releases, case studies, and other marketing materials in both English and Vietnamese
• Support the development of audio-visual presentations
• Develop and monitor communications schedules, liaising with program staff to ensure communication and media materials and products (e.g. testimonials, success stories and lessons learned, press release, promotional materials) collected, developed, produced with quality and timely manner for specific communication purposes.
• Support fund-raising and public campaigns to secure funds for the organisation.• Organize grant announcement/ project launching events, major opening and graduation ceremonies and other REACH events.
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Foreign Language or other relevant degree
• At least 3 years of professional work experience in designing and executing communication activities.
• Have good command of English (both verbal and written)
• Ability to take high quality photos of events (workshops, meetings) and training activities to be used on social media and donor reports.
• Strong ability with Microsoft Office required; Experience with design software as well as video editing software.
• Strong background in use of social media
• Experience working for PR agency will be added advantage.
Applications should be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.