REACH Training Programs
Our Competitive Edge:
- practical training
- strong business networks.
Our programs are more than just the training. We take a personal interest in each and every one of our students, as part of the REACH family. And we follow up with them for six months after the training to help them to get and keep a job. This is what makes our program so special.
We provide training and job placement in the following vocational subjects:
Food and beverage
- Food and beverage, including hygiene, food service, table service, taking orders, making and serving drinks
- Training for hotel and restaurant waiter and bartender work
Sales and Marketing
- Housekeeping, for jobs working in hotels and guest houses including cleaning and room preparation, customer service skills, hygiene, and safety
Web and Graphic Design
- Skills, attitudes and qualities needed in sales and marketing for jobs in tourism and retail, especially attending to / serving customers; knowledge of different types of products, inventory and stock control, handling cash and using cash registers.
- Graphics design, use of specific software packages; basic web design skills, for jobs in graphic design and web design companies.
- To help young women into sought-after jobs in the expanding beauty industry.
Hairdressing, Makeup & Personal Grooming
- Hair cutting, styling, coloring, makeup and grooming
In collaboration with our program partners SNV we are also offering short courses in Local Guiding and Home-stay services
In partnership with Dependable Progress we are offering training in Professional Domestic Service in Ho Chi Minh City
click here to find out when and where we are offering vocational training