Do you want to make a difference in the lives of disadvantaged young people in Vietnam?
Do you want to work for a global award-winning NGO making a real difference to the economic prosperity of the country?
If you are excited by the opportunity to make a real difference send your CV and a short covering letter outlining how your skills and experience can support REACH to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always on the lookout for talented people – so even if there are no vacancies advertised here, please send us your details.
Are you interested in volunteering for REACH?
Do you have a skill you’d like to share with the charity to help change the lives of young people?
If so, contact us with a short overview of how you’d like to get involved to arrange a discussion.
Workplace: based in Hanoi but able to travel for work within Vietnam if required
Position goals: To ensure effective communication of REACH and REACH’s Social Enterprises (SEs).
Report to: COO
Personnel under the coordination: Communication Officer
Cooperate with: All REACH Departments, Centers, REACH Social Enterprises, Fund Raising Officer
· In charge of Coordinating the development of overall REACH and SEs Communication Strategy
· Develop yearly Communication Plans for REACH and SEs
· Ensure REACH’s communications guidelines are updated and followed by REACH staff.
· Maintain and monitor contact with media and coordinate response to media requests.
· Ensure REACH and SEs’ website, social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs) updated, develop the needed contents, develop REACH newsletters, case stories.
· Ensure REACH Annual Report, brochures, presentations, films are effectively developed,
· Support fund-raising and public campaigns to secure funds for the organization.
· Organize REACH and SEs major’s events
II. Work results:
· Long term Overall Communication strategy developed for REACH and SEs,
· Yearly Communication plan developed and implemented
· Communications guidelines are developed and followed by all staff
· Communication needs of SEs are fulfilled
· Communication materials professional and relevant,
· Events are effectively organized,
· Media responses are timely and coordinated
· Social media is effective
· Growth in the network of partners and followers on Social Media
III. Education and skills requirement:
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Foreign Language or other relevant fields,
· At least 3 years of professional work experience in developing and implementing communication activities or experience in a PR agency
· Experience in developing communication strategy for an organization or company is an advantage,
· Have an excellent command of English (both verbal and written)
· Experience with graphic design, video software is an advantage,
· Experience in developing content for food, beauty is an advantage,
· Strong knowledge in the use of social media; experience in working with media such as press, TV is an advantage,
· Capability to coordinate sources for a successful event,
· Creativity and flexibility
· Good time management skills
· Self Motivation in helping the vulnerable is an advantage,
IV. Role requirement: Commitment to the Vision and Mission of the REACH Organization
Kindly send your Letter of Interest and CV to email@example.com before 17h00 28 Jun 2020.