Vocational Training & Employment Placement Model
Our model is to provide short-term vocational training which consists of a brief and intensive training program in technical skills, life skills, English language training followed by careful job placement, and follow-up support.
Industry experienced and committed trainers to provide an essential mix of theory and practical knowledge and skills for entry-level jobs in growing business sectors.
After three months of classroom training, trainees practice their skills under realistic working conditions before being presented with job opportunities for which they are trained to apply.
Equally as important as technical skills are the soft skills we include in our program – communication, problem-solving, work-readiness, time and money management, personal integrity skills, and attitudes that are intended to instill in students the abilities and work ethic that employers’ value.
The REACH Program at a glance:
The training model consists of 9 steps:
- We conduct market surveys to identify the jobs employers are recruiting and we can train students for a short course.
- We build courses based on market needs and student competencies.
We recruit qualified people to teach students.
- We organize promotional events to recruit students, select profiles and invite students to attend.
- At the beginning of a course, we offer classes that cater to different professions or fields with an updated curriculum that combines both theory and practice.
All of our students have English language training, work and communication skills in the workplace.
We visit graduates at work 6 months after the end of the course to support them in their work.
- The recruiter gives us feedback on the quality of our work.
- We improve the curriculum for the next course.