Why We Need Your Help
We need your help to make sure that disadvantaged young people in Vietnam are given the training and support they need to achieve their full potential.
There are many ways you can get involved with REACH and support our work. Whether you are an individual, an
Where Your Money Goes
Your money goes directly to supporting the development of our programs and students:
Provide suitable training and interview clothing for one student
Pay the living allowance of a young person from a remote location to attend a REACH centre for 12 weeks
Pay the student support costs for 1 person, including living allowance, course materials, transport and food
Fully fund all costs for 1 young person: 12-week vocational training + 6 months of post-training support
3 WAYS TO DONATE
VIA BANK TRANSFER
- Account name: REACH
- Bank number: 1111168866666 (EUR); 6601166699999 (USD); 6611136688888 (VND)
- Bank name: Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Ba Dinh Branch
- Bank address: No 3 Lieu Giai Str., Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
- Swift code: MSCBVNVX
For student living and relocations
- Bicycles for the journey to school
- Motorbikes for students
- Mosquito nets, mats, blankets, fans, cooking utensils for students that have to relocate from remote areas.
- Sporting goods: Badminton sets, balls, chess boards, etc.
For the training program
- Stationery: pens, pencils, new notebooks, colored pencils, desks and chairs
- Training materials our students: cooking supplies, food, seasonings, hairdressing kits, spa kits, etcetera.
- Laptops /desktop computers (new or used)
THE SUPPORT YOU GIVE TODAY, COULD CHANGE A YOUNG PERSON’S LIFE FOREVER.
Feedback of Donors
"We are proud to be one of REACH’s long-term partners and hope to be able to support REACH in its ambition to strengthen the organization and scale up its training programs to reach even more vulnerable youth."
Empowering a community without powerCourse: 3D modelling class
Life without electricity is very difficult. It has held his village back from the world. ...
Nguyen Thi An
An’s story – Resilience in the face of adversityCourse: REACH Hanoi - Telesales
Step Up project ...
Nguyen Thi Khanh Ly
The flood – Ly’s storyCourse: REACH Hoi An - Food & Beverage course Batch 30
Ly was one of REACH’s students that were most affected by the flood but she still thinks she was one of the lucky ones ...